Accuwrite – F Series is a complete compact Ytterbium Fiber Laser Marking System with class 1 enclosure for high speed, crisp, clear and consistent marking on nearly all metals and non metals, for flat or rotary surface. The system is integrated with pulsed fiber laser source using Master Oscillator Power Amplifier (MOPA) technology which is the most advanced and reliable laser source. this fiber laser has the highest wall plug efficiency, and virtually no maintenance.
- Accuwrite F-series uses Yb fiber laser technology integrated with a precision beam deflecting unit for marking or micro machining on nearly all metals and non metals.
- The system is compact, efficient and reliable providing the customer the lowest cost of ownership.
- The excellent beam quality and stability, integrated with precision beam deflecting unit, enables Accuwrite F-series to provide, high resolution, fast and clear marking on variety of materials, more so than other laser marking systems available in market.
- The system includes a auto focus Z-axis system, rotary axis (optional) and sophisticated, easy-to-use laser marking / micro machine software, producing marks of various types of shapes, design, bar codes; micro machining to produce die cutting in thin sheets of S. S. Aluminium, Copper Gold etc.
- Accuwrite F comes with a warranty of 1 year. Thanks to the MOPA fiber having no moving parts, and involving tele-communication grade laser diodes as pump source, these are highly reliable components.
- Fiber laser marking machine is a very competent model and uses the most modern tools available in the industry.
|Series No||Accuwrite –F 10||Accuwrite-F 20||Accuwrite-FH 30||Accuwrite-FHF 40|
|Laser source||Pulsed Fiber|
|Wave length||1064 nm|
|M²||1.6 – 2.0||2.6 – 3.7|
|Average power||12 Watt||20 Watt||30 Watt||40 Watt|
|Peak Power||>9 KW||>12 KW||15 KW||20 KW|
|Pulse energy||0.6 mJ||0.8 mJ||1mJ||1.25 mJ|
|Full power range||20 – 1000 KHz||25 – 1000 KHz||30 – 1000 KHz|
|Pulse width||10 – 200 ns||10 – 200 ns||10 – 200 ns||10 – 250 ns|
|Output power stability (typical)||3%||3%||2%||2%|
|Cooling system||Air cooled||Air cooled||Air cooled||Air cooled
water cooled (option)
|Min character height||0.2 mm|
|Galvo scanner||For high speed marking with line marking speed 750 cps|
|Marking field||100 X 100 mm / 200 X 200 mm / 300 X 300 mm|
|Marking accuracy||Better then 0.050 mm|
|Pilot laser||Red diode laser|
|Electrical||Input power requirement : 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|‘Z’ axis||Included is vertically adjustable ‘Z’ axis platform, which can move jobs fixtures, plates, objects (Max 25 kg weight) into the focus field of galvo scanner.|
|UPS / stabilizer||optional ( re-commanded )|
|Supporting format||Graphics, text, barcode, 2-dimensional barcode, auto data, (date, batch number, serial numbers, file link) generation.|
|Operating system||Windows based software accepts .DXF, .WMF, .JPG, .BMP or .HPGL files also accepts output of any popular software like Corel, AutoCAD etc|
|Ambient temp range³||0-45°C|
|Air humidity||5-95% RH (non-condensing)|