Our RF CO2 lasers marking machine with SIL flyer marking head can be used to quickly and permanently mark alphanumeric, logos, and bar codes onto a variety of materials at high speed. connector, computer chip, and PCB manufacturers are experiencing the benefits of laser marking. The SIL CO2 laser marker can also mark plastics, wood, paper, ceramic and coated metals, amongst others.
It offers vastly improved reliability over conventional solutions such as ink jet printing. A key component to any industrial laser marking system, the SIL CO2 Laser Marker features all-digital technology and marks up to 450 characters per second (stationary marking speed). With power options ranging from 10 to 125 watts this machine provides a best-in-class solution for a wide range of marking applications.
- The machine follows industrial standardization module design, while the series has a full set of imported metal sealed radiation, frequency
- CO2 Laser, high speed scanning vibrating lens and extending focusing system,
- High stability, anti-intervention industrial computer system,
- High precision vertical up-and-down working table
- Can work 24 x 7 while delivering high stability, high precision and speed.
This CO2 laser marking machine is specially developed for the non-metals marking industry by SIL. This machine is equipped with an original American RF laser source and high-speed galvanometer. Operational speed is extremely fast with very high precision. The optical system is fully sealed, and so enables dust prevention thus reducing the equipment failure rate.
- High precision and fast speed. Marking depth is controllable optionally.
- Wide applications: It can mark most non-metals.
- The marking lines are clear, it can withstand heavy wear and tear.
- The software works in windows environment and it is compatible with many file formats, including .PLT, .PCW, .DXF, .BMP and others saved by Corel draw, AUTOCAD, Photoshop and others. .SHX and .TTF file formats can be directly imported into the software.
Most non-metals, for example, leather, wood, textiles, plastics, acrylic, glass, crystal, dual-color board, organic glass, paper, jade, agate, etc
|Max. laser power||10 Watt||30 Watt||50 Watt||100 Watt|
|Laser wavelength||10.64 um||10.64 um||10.64 um||10.64 um|
|Laser repetitive rate||≤20 KHz||≤20 KHz||≤20 KHz||≤20 KHz|
|Marking range||100 x 100 mm||100 x 100 mm||100 x 100 mm||100 x 100 mm|
|Marking depth||≤2 mm||≤3 mm||≤5 mm||≤8 mm|
|Linear speed||≤7000 mm/s||≤7000 mm/s||≤7000 mm/s||≤7000 mm/s|
|Min. character||0.20 mm||0.40 mm||0.40 mm||0.40 mm|
|Min. linear width||0.05 mm||0.10 mm||0.15 mm||0.15 mm|
|Repeating accuracy||±0.01 mm||±0.01 mm||±0.01 mm|
|Power consumption||800 W||1.2 KW||2 KW||4 KW|
|System dimension||1170 x 540 x 1180||1170 x 540 x 1180||1170 x 540 x 1180||1170 x 540 x 1180|