Introducing the FlexiWELD Pro 4-in-1 Handheld Laser Machine is a versatile and high-performance system that integrates four functions: laser welding, seam cleaning, laser cutting & laser cleaning, the machine is designed to provide a one-stop solution for a wide range of metalworking applications in various industries.
FlexiWELD Handheld Laser Welding Systems from SIL are fast, simple to learn and use, and produce high-quality, consistent results across a wide range of materials and thicknesses. The Handheld Laser Welding System provides fabricators with ease of use and a comprehensive range of highly productive welding solutions to choose from. Laser welding for thick, thin, reflective, and dissimilar-thickness materials is made much easier by high speed, low heat input, and a small HAZ (heat affected zone). As the system is IOT-enabled, it can be integrated with any automation and multiple kinds of fixtures to perform critical welding where human hands can’t reach. Enhanced Productivity with Flexi Weld:
- Adjustable Laser Welding Power up to 2000 W
- Intuitive Controls for Quick Optimization
- Simplified Welding Process for Various Materials
- Seamless Joining with Advanced Laser Welding Technology
- High Speed, Low Heat Input, and Minimal HAZ
- IoT Integration for Enhanced Automation
- Handheld Laser Welding System for Accessibility
- Laser Power – 1kW to 3kW.
- 4-in-one laser control system (Cut/Weld/Weld Seam Clean/ Clean).
- 10 meter Fiber Cable.
- Zero Consumables.
- Handy & lightweight handheld gun.
- Intuitive HMI with pre-set parameters.
- Single axis wobble with adjustable line spot 0-5mm.
- Multiple safety protection with auto beam off function once the nozzle goes away from workpiece.
- Various tip assemblies in standard kit to fulfil cutting, welding and weld seam cleaning & cleaning.
- Wide welding seam, low porosity and excellent melting pool protection.
- FAST: 4X Faster Welding.
- VERSATILE: Wide range of materials – up to 1/4 in. (6.35 mm).
- EASY: Optimized presets reduce learning curve.
- CONSISTENT: High-quality, repeatable results.
- FLEXIBLE: Simple production implementation & applications.
- COST: Low Operating Costs
The handheld laser welding machine can be used for welding
Titanium-Molybdenum, Titanium-Gold, Nickel-Copper.